Chapter 7 bankruptcy,Chapter 13 bankruptcy, etc.
The law office of Boruta is a full service bankruptcy practice for the benefit of clients throughout Indiana. I provide experienced and dedicated representation to help clients find solutions to difficult financial challenges.
Some of the bankruptcy and debt relief matters we handle include:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: Through a Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you can discharge most forms of debt, including credit card debts, medical bills and most other forms of consumer debt.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: Through a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, you may pay back a workable portion of your debts over time based on your ability to pay and discharge a portion of your debts that are left over after the three to five year repayment period.
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy: I handle Chapter 11 bankruptcy on behalf of business owners.
- Home foreclosure: Through a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, you may be able to stop a home foreclosure. I also handle home loan modifications.
- Additional bankruptcy and debt relief matters: Visit our pages on auto repossessions, wage garnishments and credit counseling to learn more about my bankruptcy and debt relief services. I handle a wide range of debt relief matters from bankruptcy to home loan modifications, loan workouts and debt settlements.
If you have questions about bankruptcy, visit our informative pages on bankruptcy eligibility, what property may be kept, and life after bankruptcy. I also encourage you to visit my attorney profiles to learn more about our experienced bankruptcy attorneys.
My attorney have handled thousands of bankruptcy cases. If you are ready to put my knowledge and experience to work for you, I am pleased to offer a free consultation to discuss your financial situation and help you make an informed decision about bankruptcy.